SC/ST Student's Grievance Redressal Cell

Link to lodge Online Complaint:

The students of the college  belonging  to the scheduled caste and scheduled Tribe  can submit their grievances about caste based discrimination if any in the institution  by lodging complaint to the SC and ST students Grievance Redressal committee of the college  by using the below mentioned link.