1) Number of students benefited by scholarships and free ships provided by the Government
2) Number of students benefited by scholarships, free ships etc. provided by the institution / non- government agencies
Link to apply for Post Metric Scholarship of Government of Karnataka
Link to apply for Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for professional and Technical Education and Post Metric Scholarship Schemes Minorities CS
Financial Support from the Institution
Institution is providing the following Endowment and Alumni Cash prizes to the students who secure highest marks in their respective classes.
A. Endowment Cash Prize:
- A cash prize is awarded out of the fund kept by Shri kallappa Beleri Master of Lakkundi in the name of Late Sir Siddappa Kambali for having stood first to the college in 1st year LL.B.
- A cash prize is awarded by the Industrial Exhibition and Education Promotion Trust Fund, J.T. College, Gadag for having stood first to the college in 2nd Year LL.B
- A cash prize is awarded out of the fund kept by late Dr. Godbole in the memory of Smt. Ramabai Godbole and a Rolling Sheild of Shri Bhoomareddi of Ganjendragad, for having stood first to the college in 3rd Year LL.B.
B. Alumni Cash Prize:
- A Cash of Rs. 500/- is awarded for having stood first to the college in 1st Year LL.B.
- A Cash of Rs. 500/- is awarded for having stood first to the college in 2nd Year LL.B.
- A Cash of Rs. 500/- is awarded for having stood first to the college in 3rd Year LL.B.
Institution facilitating students to apply and get scholarship from State Government Schemes and Central Government Schemes
Institution has a formalized system in place to facilitate eligible students to apply and get scholarships from Government. Till 2019 college office facilitated the students to apply for State Government Sponsored scholarships viz. Vidyashree, State Government fees concession scholarship and SC & ST Scholarship by giving notice about the scholarship. College office used to guide students as to the necessary documents to be submitted for applying scholarship. Further the college office used to process the application and forwarded to concerned departments. In 2019 Dr. C. B. Ranagattimath, Physical Education Director is appointed by the college as Nodal Officer for the purpose of scholarship. The nodal officer is to facilitate students to apply for scholarships by ensuring due submission of scholarship applications in the online portal. He further authenticates the genuineness of the applications to the concerned government departments.
Students are getting the benefits of the following Government Scholarships
- Post Metric Scholarship of Government of Karnataka
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for professional and Technical Education.
- Post Metric Scholarship Schemes Minorities CS